The focus of this article is to provide a step-by-step guide for integrating Judge.me with Rush. Judge.me is a product review app for merchants and/or e-commerce store owners which helps collect and display reviews for your products and your store. This integration helps you automate review requests based on the actual delivery time for each customer.
To see a list of all the apps integrated with Rush, check out the article Rush Integrations.
If you want to use Judge.me for reviews, please make sure you have uninstalled all your other tracking solutions, if any. Because they also might be sending information/shipping events to Shopify. This way you can avoid duplicating messages or messing up Judge.me requests.
Before starting the integration process with Judge.me, you need to ensure that your Shopify fulfillment integration is marked as Active. You can go over to the article Send Shipping Tracking Events to Shopify and follow the steps there.
The step-by-step guide is divided into three sections for better understanding. Each section has different steps to follow. These sections are:
- Integrate Judge.me with Rush
- Enable delivery-based requests in Judge.me
- Set up requests timing in Judge.me
1. Integrate Judge.me with Rush
To integrate Judge.me with Rush and to show review links on your tracking page and notifications; follow these steps:
- Go to the Rush app.
- Click on Add-Ons from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- In the Product Reviews section, click Configure.
- The Product Reviews page will open.
- Click on Enable to activate the product review links.
- From the Review App dropdown, choose Judge.me.
- Now you can see the Write A Review button on your tracking page.
- Clicking on the button will redirect you to the Judge.me review form.
2. Enable delivery-based requests in Judge.me
Judge.me actively checks for delivery-based information so that it can automatically schedule your review requests. To enable this feature in Judge.me, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to the Judge.me app.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Navigate to Admin Backend on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Delivery Based Requests section.
- Move the toggle to activate this setting.
- Click on the Save free settings button at the bottom.
When this feature is activated, Judge.me will schedule review requests once the order is marked as Delivered in Shopify. See the below image:
For more information, refer to the article, Delivery Based Requests: Send review requests based on order delivery.
3. Set up requests timing in Judge.me
The integration with Judge.me allows you to configure the timing of your review requests like when they should be sent to the customers, to ensure a maximum response rate. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to the Judge.me app.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the Review Request tab.
- Click on Timing and Format.
- Scroll down to the Request Timing section.
- Select the number of days from the dropdown list after which Judge.me should send review requests to your customers.
- Scroll further down to the Automatic Reminders section and set how many reminders the app sends to your customers, asking them to review and/or provide feedback.
- Click on Save free settings after you’re done configuring.
That’s all. As soon as the order status is marked as Delivered, the Judge.me request will be ready to go out too:
As per your Judge.me configurations, your clients will receive an email similar to the one shown below:
When this integration is active and your order status is updated to Out for Delivery or Delivered, Shopify will also send email notifications to your customers resulting in multiple emails with the same message.
If you have custom emails set up for these statuses and do not want your clients to get duplicate messages, you can turn off these notifications. To do so, refer to the article Turn Off Shopify Shipping Notifications.
To include the Judge.me review product link inside your tracking page or Klaviyo flows, check out these resources:
For information and feedback, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.