The focus of this article is to integrate Fera with Rush. Fera is a customer marketing platform. It gathers customer feedback through product reviews, ratings, videos, photos, Q&A, etc. It bridges the gap between brands and their customers and builds trust via genuine reviews. This is for merchants and store owners to showcase their brand’s success stories and in doing so, convert visitors into lifetime customers.
To see a list of all integrations, refer to the article Rush Integrations.
To integrate Fera with Rush, follow these steps:
- Go to the Rush app.
- Click on Add-Ons from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- In the Product Reviews section, click Configure.
- The Product Reviews page will open.
- Click on Enable to activate the product review links.
- From the Review App dropdown, choose Fera.
- You’ll see the confirmation message.
- Your customers will now see a Write a review button next to the ordered item.
That’s all. You’ve integrated Rush with Fera.
To include Fera review product link inside your Klaviyo flows, check out the article Add a Product Review Button in Klaviyo.
For queries and feedback, contact us.