The focus of this article is to share a step-by-step guide to integrating Yotpo with Rush. Yotpo is a review app that helps capture your business’s growth via customer videos and photos, Q&A message boards, and other social proof. This entails collecting customer feedback, sending review requests, and utilizing marketing tools to direct traffic to your store. This way, the merchants and e-commerce store owners can display these reviews to potential buyers who visit their pages.
To see a full list of integrations, refer to the article Rush Integrations.
Before starting the integration process with Yotpo, you need to ensure that your Shopify fulfillment integration is marked as Active. You can go over to the article Send Shipping Tracking Events to Shopify and follow the steps there.
To integrate Yotpo with Rush, follow these steps:
- Go to the Rush app.
- Click on Add-Ons from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- In the Product Reviews section, click Configure.
- The Product Reviews page will open.
- Click on Enable to activate the product review links.
- From the Review App dropdown, choose Yotpo.
- Open your Yotpo dashboard and click on Collect Reviews
- Click on Automatic Requests.
- Choose delivery from the dropdown in the Review Request Trigger block,
- Choose how many days after delivery you would like to send the review request and click on Save Changes
That’s all. You’ve integrated Rush with Yotpo. Now, whenever you see Delivered next to your order’s fulfilled status, your review request email will be sent automatically to the customer based on your settings.
When this integration is active and your order status is updated to Out for Delivery or Delivered, Shopify will also send an email notification to your customers resulting in multiple emails with the same message.
If you have custom emails set up for these statuses and do not want your clients to get duplicate messages, you can turn off these notifications. To do so, refer to the article Turn Off Shopify Shipping Notifications.
To include the Okendo review product link inside your tracking page or Klaviyo flows, check out these resources:
For queries and feedback, contact us.