This article focuses on displaying order information right on your customers’ order status page. This way, Rush allows the store customers to have a visual representation of their current shipment status. It includes a visual aid that shows the shipping timeline on the order page.
Here’s what it looks like:
To display the shipping timeline on the order page, follow the steps given below:
- Click on Apps from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Select Rush from the list of installed apps.
- Click on Notifications from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Enable the Send shipping tracking events to Shopify and then click on the Activate button.
Keep in mind:
- Turning on shipping tracking events to Shopify will also send Out for delivery and delivered emails. To turn them off, refer to the article Turn Off Shopify Shipping Notifications.
- You can learn more about the feature of sending shipping tracking events to Shopify in the article Send Shipping Tracking Events to Shopify.
That’s all. All your future shipping tracking events will be displayed on your order page now.
Feel free to reach out in case of queries and feedback, we’ll be happy to help.