Shopify OS2 Tracking Page is a collection of app blocks that lets you create and customize a powerful tracking page for your store.
Rush provides multiple app blocks that let you arrange, customize, and style the tracking page according to your needs.
- We are launching an early preview of the OS2 Tracking Page. We will update this section with the latest things; you can also refer to Customer Support for more.
- As this tracking page is still developing, there might be some edge cases we need to be aware of. If you experience any issues or need to add some other functionality to the OS2 tracking page components, let us know! Your feedback is important to us!
- You can create multiple variations of your tracking page in OS2 and use them simultaneously.
- Your OS2 tracking pages do not directly replace the default proxy tracking page (at least for now).
- Please be careful about URLs. While OS2 tracking pages live on your store’s tracking page URL, the proxy (default) tracking page usually lives on this URL.
Once you pick your default tracking page to be the OS2 version, the proxy page will redirect to it. However, the reverse is not true. So you need to apply a URL redirect. Check out the article URL redirects to learn how to apply a URL redirect. (Coming soon).
Now that you understand the limitations, happy customization time! We look forward to seeing what you create!
or refer to the full guide here
Note: This is currently only used for navigation but soon we can integrate them to the shipment notifications.
FULL GUIDE COMING SOON
Rush App Blocks
You can see the Rush app blocks:
The sections let you organize your app blocks and other content in groups.
🎛️ Rush Grid Container
It lets you organize the layout of your page across different devices. This way, you can choose a layout that is optimized for both mobile and desktop views.
Independent App Blocks
These app blocks can be added to any of the Shopify theme pages. They can work independently and enrich your Shopify theme app blocks.
📢 Announce Bar App Block
This block shows important messages related to your store or section.
🖼️ Banner App Block
This is to show banners with images, discount codes, collections, etc. This block allows you to create more sales opportunities.
🤑 Cross-sell products App Block
This block is to display related and/or recommended products for cross-selling.
🗓️ Delivery Date App Block
It shows delivery date components. This block is primarily used on product pages.
🎯 Smart Delivery Estimate Date App Block
Show AI-driven predictive Delivery Estimated Dates (EDD) anywhere in your store - Reassure and delight your customers by providing accurate delivery date estimates based on your store data or similar stores to yours.
Tracking Page App Blocks
These are the specific blocks related to creating your tracking page. They operate in conjunction with each other, and it is not recommended to use them on other pages other than on the tracking page. However, you can create multiple tracking pages using all or just a few of these blocks.
⏳ Loader App Block
This block shows a loading icon until the tracking page search or shipment information is shown.
🔎 Search Box App Block
This shows a search box when customers land on your tracking page to search for their shipment information.
🔙 Back to Search App Block
It is a simple link that can be used to return the customer to the search state of the tracking page.
📒 Search Results App Block
It shows multiple tracking results when an order has multiple tracking numbers or if a customer searches by email and has over one order. It is automatically hidden if there is a single search result.
🚚 Wizard Summary App Block
This block shows a summary wizard about the shipment and where it is.
📦 Shipment Details App Block
You can use this block to share shipping details like ETA, carrier messages, and other related information.
🛍️ Items In Shipment App Block
This block shows the products in the order and gives the ability for the customer to leave a review or rebuy the items.
The Tracking Page States
You need to be aware that components on the tracking page have 2 states:
Search ready - The first is when you input the tracking number. In this state, the only visible tracking page component is: 🔎 Search Box App Block
Shipping details - The second is when you show tracking number details. In this state, visible components are:
- 🔙 Back to Search App Block
- 📒 Search Results App Block
- 🚚 Wizard Summary App Block
- 📦 Shipment Details App Block
- 🛍️ Items In Shipment App Block
Let’s take a look at some of the major features of the OS2 tracking page:
- All components support 80+ languages which you can see in the article Multilingual Tracking Page.
- By default, all text fields are left empty. This means we will use our language setup.
- There is an option to override our language setup and create your custom language, which you can find in the article Add a New Language or type in the field.
- We are not integrated with translation apps on the Shopify marketplace.
Left-to-right and Right-to-left
All components natively support both directions. This means that customers reading languages like Arabic, Aramaic, Azeri, Dhivehi/Maldivian, Hebrew, Kurdish (Sorani), Persian/Farsi, and Urdu will feel more comfortable utilizing the tracking page or components.
While we use multiple options to let you style the components, we know more is needed. Each component has a CSS Style input field where styles can be further adjusted. Look for each component page to learn frequent cases of customizations not supported by the app block. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
You can add Shopify theme native components and other app blocks to the tracking page. You can find all apps supporting OS2 apps in Shopify's Online Store 2.0 themes collection.
Further, you can understand more about the installation and removal process here:
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us.