This article provides information about different shipment filters available for store owners. This feature allows the brands to track shipments during different phases of transit. It also displays the orders and their shipping tracking information including the shipment status such as delivered and further narrowing down to the relevant sub-status like delivered at the mailbox.
Rush has made it incredibly easy for store owners to navigate to orders and look up the required shipping information. For getting started, you can use the search bar to look up for order information using the keywords link order number, shipment tracking number, customer name or price. However, if there are more advanced search options such as status, sub status and filters to view the list of orders.
To find your order, follow these steps:
- Select Apps from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- From the list of installed apps, select the Rush app.
- Click on Shipments located at the navigation sidebar on the left.
- You will see tabs with different shipping statuses like All, Delivered, Pickup ready, etc. Navigate to the relevant tab.
- Quite often suppliers generate the tracking number, hence, it takes a couple of days before they ship your order to the first mile carrier. Throughout that period, your shipping status will be in Pending mode. That duration is not calculated in the real transit time, as this is the time when the tracking number is ordered and the parcel is within the carrier's captivity.
- For more information, refer to the shipment statuses and sub statuses article.
- To categorize the shipments, click the Search and add filter icon 🔍 , click Add filter and select the relevant filter.
For more information about these shipment sub-statuses, refer to the shipment statuses and sub statuses article.
That’s all. You will be able to find the required shipment.
In case of queries and feedback, feel free to contact us.