Rush provides post-purchase automation solutions for e-commerce platforms by allowing automatic shipment tracking.
It tracks shipments in real-time and shows the current status of your order/shipment on the website domain of your choice. It is available in all languages and across all carriers.
Merchants who use Rush
Rush is mainly used by:
- Dropshippers who want to manage shipping without having to worry about customers’ complaints regarding delivery time and requests for chargebacks.
- Brand Stores looking for ways to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Shopify business owners willing to automate shipment processes.
For more information, refer to the customer case studies.
Rush provides these features for Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants:
- Customizable tracking page for your brand.
- Updates on delivery via SMS, emails and push notifications.
- Real-time tracking of shipments plus analysis of post-purchase marketing campaigns. It covers:
- delivery performance
- tracking page performance
- email performance
- Handles tracking inquiries by proactively providing shipping details.
- Integration and synchronization with your favorite e-commerce applications.
Immediately after installing the Rush app, all your orders for the past week will automatically sync up to get you started and bring your business up to speed.
Chat with us
To find out more about Rush being the right choice for your business, join us for an Ask me Anything demo call and we’ll be happy to answer your queries.