The focus of this article is integrating DSers and Rush. DSers is considered one of the best dropshipping tools in the e-commerce industry. This is for store owners to directly source the products from suppliers and send them to customers. It allows businesses to avoid hassles like storing, packaging and delivery. With its easy integration and one click synchronization features, DSers has been gaining popularity amongst Shopify merchants. It provides automatic synchronization for your Shopify orders and also allows you to manage all your orders in one place. Rush provides integration with DSers so that the customers can access your brand’s tracking page conveniently.
For the purpose of this integration, this guide is divided into two sections:
- Copy tracking page link from Rush
- Add the link in DSers
Copy tracking page link from Rush
Follow the steps given below:
- Open the Rush app.
- Click on the Tracking page from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Scroll down to the Your Tracking Page Link section.
- From the Tracking Page URL widget, copy the Permalink.
Add the link in DSers
- Open the DSers app.
- Go to Settings in DSers admin.
- Click on Package Tracking from the left panel.
4. Scroll down to the Shipping Confirmation settings → Click on the dropdown menu next to Custom Tracking Url. → Choose other from the dropdown list.
5. Paste the permalink in the blank that was copied from Rush earlier and add ?search= at the end of the link. See step 4 of section A.
That’s all! Rush and DSers are now integrated.
For queries and feedback, feel free to reach out to us.