This article will guide how Klaviyo account admins can grant access of their Klaviyo account to Rush Customer Support Agent to set Rush order and shipping flows. This is important when Rush Customer support needs to set all shipping flows according to the store’s needs.
Rush Growth plan
Follow the steps given below to grant access to Klaviyo:
- Login to Klaviyo.
- On your account information (left bottom), click the up and down arrow icon and click on Settings.
- Under Account, click on Users.
- Click on the button Add New User and а new window will pop up.
- Type the email of the user firstname.lastname@example.org and choose Manager for User role. Customer Support Agent need this permissions otherwise they will be not able to create and edit Rush shipping flows.
- Once the User is added, we will receive an email from the Klaviyo support team with a link to set up an account. After we make an account, we will be able to access your flows and work on them!
That’s it! Rush will now access Klaviyo to help set up flows.
Feel free to reach out in case of any queries and we’ll be happy to help you.