The focus of this article is to answer frequently asked questions by the store owners who are just getting started with the Rush app. There are relevant links added to the answers for you to follow and learn more about the topic that you’re looking for.
For better understanding, the frequently asked questions have been grouped into major sections of the Rush app:
1. How many styles do you offer for the tracking page?
The Rush custom tracking page is offered in three styles:
- Code my own
Check out these resources to learn more about tracking page and what you can do to customize it further:
- Customize your tracking page using the Modern theme.
- A comparison of different tracking page themes based on different features available on each one.
- Set up a theme that matches your brand style.
2. Can I modify my Rush tracking page by myself?
YES, you can. Refer to the article Style Tracking Page With Modern Theme and follow the steps given there.
3. Is the Rush custom tracking page set-up on a sub-domain?
NO, it's not. It is a sub-page on your Shopify store and the permalink URL is fully editable based on your preferences. It is a White Label page that matches your brand, not ours.
Shipments and carriers
1. Which carriers do you support?
Rush supports more than 650 carriers at the moment. A list of carriers can be found in the article Supported Shipping Carriers. If the carrier is not listed there, get in touch with us to check if we can set it up for you.
2. What should I do if the Rush app does not recognize the carriers I’m using?
The reason it happens is that a single tracking number can be issued from at least 10 different carriers. To resolve this issue, specific rules can be applied so that the carriers get instantly recognized by the Rush app. To learn about assigning specific rules, refer to the article Assign Tracking Number to Carriers Automatically
3. Does Rush support ePacket, China EMS, and AliExpress?
Rush has a feature called carrier mapping which is for drop shipping fulfilment apps such as Dropify, ePacket, and AliExpress. Rush will automatically recognize the shipping carrier based on the tracking numbers for all orders.
4. Does Rush show Chinese text and/or symbols when using shipping carriers from China?
NO, Rush will hide/strip ALL possible Chinese symbols or content to provide a great customer experience.
5. Can I hide the origin country?
YES, you can. As per the clients’ needs, we implemented this handy feature within Rush. You will find it under the Rush App -> Shipments -> Blacklisting once you install the app. To see more details on the topic, refer to the article Hide and Replace Country of Origin from Shipments.
6. Does Rush sync past orders data?
Yes, the moment you install and activate the Rush app, our software will start syncing all your orders’ tracking information for the past 7 days. The best thing is that this sync comes FREE of charge. We want you to start processing and notifying your current customers immediately.
Keep in mind that manually syncing more than 7 days will go towards your current shipments quota.
7. Does Rush support LTL carrier tracking?
YES, we support several LTL carriers. Refer to the article LTL Tracking to see the list of supported LTL carriers.
1. What apps are you integrated with?
Rush provides integrations with many different apps. Some of the Rush integrated apps include Klaviyo, Omnisend, Slack, and ShipBob. To see more apps integrated with Rush, refer to the article Rush Integrations.
2. Is the Rush app integrated with Klaviyo/Omnisend?
YES, Rush integrates with both. You can learn about all integrations Rush provides in the article About Notifications.
3. Does Rush integrate with Shopify native checkout?
Rush is not dependent on the type of Shopify checkout. Whether you use native Shopify checkout or a 3rd party application, Rush will sync all your tracking numbers within your Shopify orders.
4. Which fulfilment apps do you integrate with?
Regardless of your fulfilment warehouse or software e.g. ShipStation, CJDropshipping, Printful, CustomCat, or any other Print on Demand provider like Fulfillman, EboxMan, PandaFulfill, SourcinBOX, etc., Rush will sync all your tracking numbers within your Shopify orders.
5. Does Rush support review requests through Klaviyo?
Yes, it does. Using Rush in a combination with different review apps like Stamped, Yotpo, Judge.me, LOOX, Okendo, or any other app that's integrated with Klaviyo, you can take advantage of Rush's events like Delivered along with its sub-statuses, for example, At Mailbox, Parcel Locker, Front Door, and many more. Refer to the article Add a Product Review Button to learn more about review apps.
1. When will I get billed?
Rush is natively integrated with the Shopify billing system. Your Rush cost will be part of your Shopify invoice at the end of your monthly billing cycle. You're paying to Shopify directly.
2. Can I downgrade any time or move to a free plan?
Yes, you can move to a free plan or downgrade to a smaller plan.
Note that if you move between free plans - shopify will apply pro-rate. This means it will charge you for days used in old pricing and the remaining days of 30 days in new pricing. The same will apply if you move to a higher tier.
3. What if I go over my plans' monthly tracking quota?
Extra tracking charges will be applied if you exceed your monthly quota, but Rush will never over-charge. You can upgrade or increase your Cap amount. Please take a look at the article Increase Usage Charges to learn how to increase your cap amount.
4. What does Rush offer the price plans?
Rush offers different price plans as you need. Follow the link to go directly to the Rush pricing page.
5. Do you offer enterprise solutions?
Yes, all merchants processing more than 30,000 monthly shipments can contact us for special plans and discounts.
In case you want to stop using Rush, please do not worry. During the uninstall process, we will clean all our resources. A few steps that you want to take in advance are:
- Remove the tracking page from your navigation menu (if you have it there)
- Updating the tracking numbers links to your carriers' links (in case you had them to the Rush.App tracking page). Rush update for the last 60 days to make sure you are good. Read Reprocessing Shopify Fulfillments with Default carrier tracking page.
- Remove your theme resources from the tracking page (if you use the OS2 tracking page). How Do I Remove Rush Code From my Shopify Theme?
Let us know if you have any further questions or want us to double-check.
For more information, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist you.