This article will share information regarding the matter of reaching the shipment quota limit. It is what merchants need to know once they have exceeded the limit for the number of shipments covered by their subscribed plan. This is your go-to article if you are experiencing one of these warnings:
- You have exceeded the usage charges cap limit
- Shipments quota depleted
- Approaching the usage charges cap limit
- Shipments quota almost depleted
When that happens, Rush allows store owners to:
- Either upgrade to next billing plan; Or
- Increase the usage cap amount
If you're currently on the Free plan and you've run out of your monthly free quota, here’s a step-by-step guide on upgrading or downgrading your plan:
- Select Apps from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- From the list of installed apps, select the Rush app.
- Select Billing from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Scroll down to the Billing plan section.
- Click on the Upgrade plan button located at the bottom right corner of the section.
- A pop-up modal will appear to select a plan of your choice.
For more information about these plans, click on the Detailed plan comparison button.
- To select a plan, select Subscribe.
- Go through the subscription details that come with your selected plan and click on Approve.
There you go! Your plan will be upgraded to manage your needs.
Keep in mind
Some things to keep in mind when you reach your shipment quota limit are:
- Rush will never overcharge you.
- You can always upgrade/downgrade or simply top-up (increase capped amount) your account with funds to continue using Rush.
- Rush will notify you via email and with a Message Box within the app when you're getting close to your monthly limit or if you already have reached your limit.
- If the monthly limit is reached, Rush will continue syncing your orders’ tracking numbers and keep them in Pending mode until you configure new settings.
Feel free to reach out in case of any queries and we will be happy to assist.