This article will show you how to build an automation flow in Klaviyo. Rush allows you to create flows based on different shipment statuses. These flows are then set up with trigger filters so that whenever a shipment reaches a Rush event, a corresponding notification can be sent out.
Before creating the flow, you should at least click on Send dummy events from the Rush app, >> Notifications >> Klaviyo:
Let’s make a flow for shipment status In Transit:
- Go to your Klaviyo account
- Click on Flows from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Click on Create Flow.
- Click on Create From Scratch.
- In the Name field, set up the name of the flow. In this case, write Rush - In Transit.
- From the TRIGGER SETUP section on the left, click on Metric.
- Choose the corresponding Rush event from the list of events.
- The selected Rush event is now set as a trigger.
- Next, click on Add a Trigger Filter button.
- From the Dimension dropdown, select shipment_status and select in_transit from the equals dropdown.
- It should look something like this:
- In the ACTIONS section, choose an action type, e.g. email or SMS.
- Click on Configure Content to further customize the flow.
Refer to the article Setting up Email & SMS flows using Dynamic Properties [Klaviyo] to learn how to customize the email content.
Set your email flows as transactional. You can increase the delivery rate of your emails by setting them as transactional. To learn how to do this, refer to the article Marking Klaviyo flows as transactional.
That’s all! You’ve built a flow for shipment status In-Transit. Now, Klaviyo will send a notification out when an order starts moving.
For queries and feedback, contact us.