This article will guide you through the process of adding a new language to your tracking page language options for the customers and end users to choose from.
Rush provides 25 languages by default for the tracking page. However, there are more than 160 languages that exist worldwide. To address this use case, we let you add languages of your own choice or modify default provided on your tracking and thank you page.
- Select Apps from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- From the list of installed apps, select the Rush app.
- Select Tracking Page from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Scroll down to the Localization section and click on Add language located on the right side.
- Now provide the translations for the most commonly used words for the selected language.
You can also set it as default language as shown below:
There you go! Your tracking page will now be shown in the language you selected:
In case of queries or feedback, contact us for support.