This article shares information regarding the importance of Rush smart email notifications and the steps to follow to activate these notifications. The purpose of these smart email notifications is to inform customers of delivery updates proactively.
Rush Growth plan
In order to set up order and shipping notifications, follow the steps given below:
- Select Apps from the navigation sidebar on the left.
- From the list of installed apps, select the Rush app.
- Select Notifications from the left navigation sidebar.
- In the Growth section, scroll down to Smart Email Notifications.
- Click on Activate.
All email notifications will be sent from this email: email@example.com.
In case, a customer replies back to it, the email will be automatically re-routed to the store customer email setup in Shopify.
Currently, we do not offer a custom email address based on your domain.
An additional email may be selected to send in BCC for each active email notification. Here’s how this works:
- One e-mail recipient – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many e-mails (separated by comma) – e.g. email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave it empty if you don’t need to receive bcc for every email.
Below are the most common email notification types that are pre-set for the users’ convenience and can be activated with a single click:
To activate email, click on Enable.
To see a preview of such an email, enter the email address where you want to send it and click on Send test email.
For queries or feedback, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.