The focus of this article is to share information related to the Shipments section of the Rush app. It includes two subsections with different features provided by Rush for store owners. This way, the merchants and store owners registered with Rush can configure the required settings for the parcels in different stages of transit, carrier information, and other tracking details.
The Shipments section of the Rush app is important because it helps with the following:
- It shows all the orders categorized by the shipment status they’re in. For example, the Delivered tab will show all the orders that have been delivered successfully.
- The option of hiding or replacing the country of origin is available for dropshippers.
- It allows store owners or merchants to customize the carrier information.
- It allows you to show updates related to the order status on the tracking page with longer fulfillment times.
- It provides configuration to sync previous orders with Rush.
- There are different filters and shipment sub-statuses provided to sort at more granular level.
- The option to set up different rules for assigning carriers helps customers track their orders to the right carriers.
- It helps adjust the tracking information associated with your Shopify Order Fulfillments.
Shipments and subsections
After logging in to the Rush app, you can go directly to see your shipments by clicking on Shipments located in the navigation sidebar on the left. The two subsections of Shipments can be seen once you click on Shipments. These subsections are:
- Carrier Masking
- Pre-shipment Timeline
Let’s first explore the Shipments section of the Rush app.
Upon clicking on Shipments, the merchants can see all the shipment statuses as different tabs. These tabs sort the shipments as per the stage of transit they’re in. For example, the Out for delivery tab will show all the shipments that have just been picked up by assigned carriers. There is also an option to filter the shipments by their sub-statuses.
In addition to this, there are also options to import orders with multiple tracking numbers via CSV file.
Refer to Shipment Lookup Filters to learn more about these options.
Blacklisting is the first subsection of Shipments. It helps configure settings for hiding and replacing source locations such as country of origin for a package as a dropshipper. Rush understands that if an order originates from a location far off the customer site, the customers or buyers tend to worry about it. In such a case, Rush has got the store owners covered by letting them change the location name based on their preference.
Refer to the Hide and Replace Country of Origin from Shipments for more details.
The second subsection of the Shipment section is the Carrier Masking, which helps directly hide/mask any carrier with information the merchants want their customers to see in the tracking page, notifications, etc. This will allow you to update the carrier logo, name, website or completely hide the carrier information.
Refer to the Carrier maskings for more details.
The next subsection of the Shipments section is Pre-shipment Timeline. This feature allows merchants to specify different timelines - per product and/or order tags to provide better granularity based on the needs.
Refer to the Pre-Shipment Timeline for more details.
The last subsection of the Shipments section is the Settings. This subsection provides three features that are:
- Carrier Assigning: It gives the option to update carriers according to the order’s tracking numbers. You can update the name of the carrier by creating tracking number patterns in the Tracking number patterns widget.
To learn more about carrier assigning, refer to the article Assign Carriers Based on Rules.
Shipment checkpoint location details: It provides option to configure the Rush app in retrieving location information from your carriers during the shipping process.
To know about this feature, refer to this article here: Shipment checkpoint location details
Shopify fulfilment preferences: There are several options given in the Settings widget of this subsection. You can choose the option that best suits your needs. This setup provides Rush brands to have a flexible integration with their Shopify accounts. You can also reprocess fulfillments ranging from the last 3 to 60 days.
For more information, refer to the Shopify fulfillment preferences article.
For information and feedback, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist.